Mrsflatpack is a trading name of Belvoir Associates Ltd, registered office; 51 Pillings Road, Oakham, Rutland, England, LE15 6QF.
This statement sets out how we use personal information that we may obtain about you when either registering as a user of any services provided by us on this or by using the website generally you agree to this use. We take steps to ensure that your information will be afforded the level of protection that is required of us under applicable EU data protection legislation.
Our Policies Are Changing
EFFECTIVE MAY 25, 2018
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Mrsflatpack.co.uk may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. Keeping your data safe and increasing transparency are important to us, and we are committed to these changes.
What we collect
When you register and use this site you will be asked to provide certain information. We will store this data and hold it on computers or in other formats. We will only use this data to fulfil our agreement with you to process & supply any orders that you place.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and Address
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- We do NOT retain details of any Credit/Debit Card or Bank accounts
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To process your order and obtain payment.
- To deliver your order to your home or nominated address.
- Internal record keeping.
- To enable us to provide post sales service support and spare parts if required.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, in line with the General Data Protection Regulations.
- To ensure that items are placed into your Shopping Basket
- To ensure your orders are processed correctly.
- To identify you as you travel around our site.
- To provide site usage information.
No recognisable personal information is stored in the cookie that can link it back to an individual. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
How long we keep your personal information
We retain your information for as long as necessary to provide the services you requested or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes and enforcing our policies.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- You have the right to know what personal information we maintain about you
- We will provide you with a copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format on request
- If your personal information is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to ask us to update it
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information
- You can also ask us to delete or restrict how we use your personal information, but this right is determined by applicable law and may impact your access to some of our Services
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you by writing or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org