- High Sleeper Beds & Cabin Beds
- Kids Midi Cabin Beds
- Bedroom Furniture, Chests & Wardrobes
- Football, Racing Car & other fun beds for all ages
- Home Office
- Sideboards, Coffee tables and TV Cabinets
- Special Offers
Mrsflatpack is a trading name of Belvoir Associates Ltd, registered office; 51 Pillings Road, Oakham, Rutland, England, LE15 6QF.
This statement sets out how we use personal information that we may obtain about you when either registering as a user of any services provided by us on this or by using the website generally you agree to this use. We take steps to ensure that your information will be afforded the level of protection that is required of us under applicable UK data protection legislation.
Use of your Personal Information
1. When you register and use this site you will be asked to provide certain information. We will store this data and hold it on computers or in other formats. We will only use this data to fulfil our agreement with you to supply any orders or services you request.
2. We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us for other purposes either to register you with our website and to administer our website services or to assess and analysis using any of the following methods:
If you do not wish to receive information of such products and services, please advise us when using this website.
3. We may use this information that you provide to us with other information that we receive from third parties.
1. We may give information about you to the following, in order to provide our service to you and who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
(a) To employees and agents of the company to process any accounts, products and services provided to you by the company now or in the future;
(b) To anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
(c) If we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so, or it is a condition of the credit card company or bank that you have used to make payment to us..
2. In carrying out the activities specified in this section, we will not knowingly transfer data to individuals or companies outside the European Economic Area.
3. WE DO NOT RETAIN DETAILS OF YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS.
No recognisable personal information is stored in the cookie that can link it back to an individual. You will need to ensure your cookies are enabled which will allow you to register your details and to purchase from our site. If your computer uses Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator, you will need to follow these instructions after clicking onto this link www.aboutcookies.org which has no connection with ourselves.
1. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online.
2. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
1. You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us
2. Please be aware that our site may link to other websites. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked websites or any website of any courier that we may use to provide a deliery service.
1. To protect our customers and our company from fraus and theft we may pass on information that we obtain including the conduct of your account to financial and other organisations including government agencies involved in fraud and crime prevention.